Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Flame War Saga

Brothers and sisters I come before you to tell a tail of a most epic battle of battles in the virtual realm known as cutewithchris.com (or CWC for short) against the evil clutches of the facetious attention seeking wench known as ALANA! She is on a relentless quest to suck the life force and every last bit of attention of our fearless leader Chris. We shall stop at nothing until the pig beast has felt the fiery sting of justice. Until then we shall press on with tenacious tenacity! I implore you dear friends to join our fight and purge this creature most foul. On the day of victory this shall ring from every sound card from every reach of this fair land. For now courage my fellow CWC soldiers,our day of epic pwnage shall come!




And just for the record, none of this is suppose to be taken seriously AND NO I don't have a beef with this kid other than she's a brat and flat out annoying XD. Just thought I throw that in there before anyone starts accusing me of being a big bully....in which I'm not (it's just that my onry side likes to take over from time to time *lol*).

2 comments:

  1. XDD

    Lols, I'd say more, but I'm too dead tired to really say much. Except your youtube snippet is a bit wide XP

    Wow, I haven't been to CWC in a while... if I did, I'd be on it all day.

    Wow, I just realized I could send in something cute on Stuart Little, the all-white cat who lives at the clinic where my internship is. He would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU SHOULD!!!......but then again (and not to discourage you from doing so) it seems like you have to do/be one of the one of these things to get your story and pics noticed by him:

    1).Be on his "V.I.P" list so to speak
    2).Annoy the ever living s**t out of him
    3).Do/say something to really grab his attention

    And of course there's always the chance that's nothing short of a miracle that he'll miraculously choose you.

    Sorry for the rambling *lol*. That's cool about your internship. Where's it at might I ask?

    ReplyDelete