Saturday, June 20, 2009

Houston We Have A Go!

Finally after debating......debating.......and more debating this bitc....er blog is almost done,just need to do some fine tuning to the header.That is until I can come up with a better idea as to how I want this thing to look. Anyway,it's good to be back in the blog-o-sphere and YAY for the first post. I would write more but I'm waaaaaay to tired (and lazy *lol*), so I leave you folks with the musical stylings of Mrs.LeAnn Rimes, Chris Isaak, and Forest Whitaker (who might I add steals the show in my opinion *lol*) singing the "Lonely Island Medley". If you're not familiar with who/what Lonely Island is you can check it out here.




Oh and as another closing thought I came across this most awesome item on the Williams Street site and I MUST HAVE IT !!! For your viewing pleasure click here ^^.


1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE YOUR FISHIES!!!!!!~

    and your green bg of course =]

    bwahaha you fell to the power of the shoutbox

    ReplyDelete