Monday, June 29, 2009

......aren't we taking this a bit too far?

........okay okay maybe that's a bit of an overstatement, but seriously though I don't understand how people get caught up in all of this celebrity hype and take it so damn seriously. If you're wondering what I'm referring to it's about MJ kicking the bucket. Before you go on to think I'm a cold hearted bigga bYZnatch hear me out first. Yes I think it's tragic (especially for his kids) and yes I think it's a shame he left this world on a less than desirable note,but people come on death is inevitable .....do your mourning and move on. IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! Sorry, I guess I just get annoyed by it,it's almost like the Princess Di bit over again *le sigh*. Anyway, in the midst of all the sorrowful news,forum comments, etc. I found this picture of a sand sculpture done by some guy in India. While gazing upon it I thought to myself "Oh Lord *rolls eyes*,is it going to come to life, the eyes start to scan the beach for children at play, then all of a sudden you here a high pitched cry "HEY KIDS,COME PLAY WITH MEEE! HEEE HEEE SHAMOANIN ,and then one by one he snatches up the children with his tounge like a frog catching flies" " XD I know it's wrong but I had to add that in there......and it gives me a great idea for an animated GIF. I guess we all have our own ways of grieving, might as well let it all out by making sandcastles......er sculptures *lol*.


On a much lighter note........PLAY HIM OFF KEYBOARD CAT!






No comments:

Post a Comment